Terms & Conditions:
- You must retain and reproduce each and every copyright notice or other proprietary rights notice contained in any Information you download. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, graphics, audio, and video without written permission of Way2ship.
- You should assume that everything you see or read on this Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Way2ship.
- Way2ship neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Way2ship. .
- With the exception of the foregoing limited authorization, no license to or right in any copyright of Way2ship or of any other party is granted or conferred to you. .
- While Way2ship uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, Way2ship makes no warranties or representations with respect to the content of the Site, which is provided on Way2ship accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with the use of this Site or its content. In particular, Way2ship will not be liable for the accuracy, completeness, adequacy, timeliness, or comprehensiveness of the information contained on the Site.
- Way2ship also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site. Way2ship reserves the right to interrupt or discontinue any or all of the functionality of its Site. Way2ship who is controlling this Site accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any interruption or discontinuance of any or all functionality of its Site, whether the result of actions or omissions of an entity of Way2ship or a third party. .
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, feedback, ideas, queries, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post becomes the property of Way2ship or its affiliates and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Way2ship is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including. .
- The Information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Way2ship reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to the Information, programmes described in such information, at any time without notice..
- The Way2ship site contains information on its services, not all of which are available in every location.
- Way2ship has no control over and does not endorse any of the sites to which the Site is linked and because Way2ship has not reviewed any or all of the sites to which the Site is linked, you acknowledge that Way2ship is not responsible for the content of any off-Site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to the Site, off-Site pages or other sites is at your own risk and without the permission of Way2ship.
- Although Way2ship may from time to time monitor or review postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, Way2ship is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Way2ship will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Way2ship to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- Way2ship may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
- Framing of this Site by sites or site elements of parties not part of the Way2ship is not permitted. In-line linking or any other manner of incorporating parts of this Site in sites of parties not part of Way2ship is equally prohibited.
- The site is best viewed in Mozilla Firefox OR Chrome.
There will be no processing fee charged for cancellations made within 3 days after registration. Transaction charges will not be refunded at any grounds. There will be no refunds for cancellations made after 5 days of registration.
Notice of cancellation must be made via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. A cancellation acknowledgement will be sent within 3 working days and fees refunded within 45 working days, subject to this Refund Policy.
THEREFORE, WE DO HONOR REQUESTS FOR REFUND WHERE THE FOLLOWING REASONS APPLY:
Download issues: it may happen that you are having problems while downloading the receipt of confirmation.
Registration information not-as-described: a request based on this reason is satisfied on a case by case basis with officials reserving full discretion to make the determination whether a refund is appropriate.
Please note that our Support Team is ready to provide you with timely and efficient Professional assistance. We will attempt to find the best convenient solution for your query. Give us 12-24 hours for our Support Team to get back to you on the problem.
You should accompany this request with detailed and grounded reasons why you are applying for a refund. Please make sure your request does not contradict our already mentioned policies.
Registration is not complete until full payment has been received. Payment may be made by Visa, MasterCard or Debit or Internet Banking.
NOTE :- There is no refund on books once dispatched.
Way2ship Marine Education makes every effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up-to-date.
However, we cannot accept responsibility for any loss or inconvenience caused by reliance on inaccurate material contained in this site.